Cleaning your Yoga Block
Yoga Blocks are made from a variety of materials, so do check with the manufacturer for specific instructions.
Foam Yoga Blocks are usually made with a high-density EVA foam, which is moisture and bacteria resistant.
- Use a drop of dish washing soap with water and rub the surface of your blocks to remove any dirt or stains. Set the blocks out to allow them to dry.
- If the blocks are really dirty, or you have several, you can place them in a washing machine with laundry soap to be cleaned. Set the blocks out to allow them to dry.
- If there is a stubborn stain, you can use club soda to remove the stain.
Cork Yoga Blocks are made of a natural, sustainable material.
- Remove stains with a wet cloth.
- For stubborn stains, use a gentle, organic cleanser.
Balsa Wood Blocks are also made of a natural, eco-friendly material.
- Use soap and water to clean the surface. Set out to dry.