Join us on Wednesday, June 22nd to learn about food, dieting, stress, and our relationship with food.
Phyllis Guy is a graduate from the Institute for the Psychology of Eating. She also has a bachelor’s degree in Psychology. She has been a fitness trainer since 2002.Phyllis decided to become a Mind-Body Nutrition coach because she got fed up with watching people try diet program after diet program and lose the weight only to gain it back and more.Her approach is to treat the whole person using Psychology of Eating principles and change your relationship with yourself and your food.
A bit of what she teaches her clients:
- The #1 technique for losing weight and enjoying food at the same time.
- How stress affects the body and your ability to lose or maintain weight.
You will walk away with:
- A better understanding of your relationship with food.
- Techniques for reducing stress.
- The knowledge to take home and apply right away.
- A better understanding of Emotional Eating and ways to change it.
Store Event Details:
Location: Rolling Sands Yoga Boutique and Fitness Store
5709 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Olde Town Arvada, CO
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Time: 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Price: Event is free, donations appreciated
Please RSVP (choose one):