The LuvMat is an eco-friendly yoga mat made of sustainable, renewable natural rubber and is recyclable, compostable and biodegradable. These mats are non-toxic and free of PVC, chlorides, heavy metals and AZO.
The LuvMat was designed by a small Colorado-based company with the desire to bring fashion to the eco-friendly yoga mat market. A fabric-like texture surface on both sides with rounded corners smooth out the look. It is two-sided, one side dipped in dark chocolate and the other side the color of raspberries. It is a mat full of design and function. It offers superior traction, grip and shock absorption. The 4mm thickness (just under 3/16 of an inch) is firm enough for balance poses, yet offers additional cushioning over the standard 1/8" thick mats. Integrated with fabric mesh for strength and durability.
- Mat measures 72" long x 24" wide x 4mm thick
- Rounded corners
- Made of Natural Rubber
- Recyclable, compostable, biodegradeable
- Free of PVC, chlorides, heavy metals and AZO
- Color: Raspberry & Chocolate
Product Use & Care
- You can simply wipe your LuvMat yoga mat down with a damp cloth, using water from the tap.
- Do not use essential oils on your LuvMat; natural rubber is like our skin and absorbs and holds the oils.
- Do not expose your LuvMat to direct sunlight.
- If your LuvMat is damp, lay it flat to dry. Do not drape your mat over anything.
For every LuvMat sold, LuvMat donates $1 of each purchase to Off the Mat, Into the World®. Please join LuvMat in supporting this amazing organization and their humanitarian efforts in Haiti.
About Off the Mat
Off the Mat, Into the World® (OTM), a program of the nonprofit, The Engage Network, is dedicated to bridging yoga and activism. Founded in 2007, OTM’s mission is to use the power of yoga to inspire conscious, sustainable activism and ignite grassroots social change.
Yoga is a powerful path of personal transformation. At its root, the word means ‘union’ – of mind, body and spirit. Yoga opens our hearts and expands our awareness of self creating space for balance and deep change in our lives.
OTM helps individuals take the path of yoga “off the mat and into the world," expanding the sphere of change outward to local and global communities. We do this by facilitating personal empowerment through leadership trainings, fostering community collaboration, and initiating local and global service projects. Our work focuses on three core areas of development:
- OTM guides you to discover your purpose through leadership training and Yoga in Action Groups so you can take action in your world in an engaged and intentional way.
- OTM cultivates community and encourages collaboration by building a network of OTM leaders around the globe.
- OTM initiates local and international service projects and trips known as Seva Challenges. These experiences offer you the chance to contribute to the well being of others while transforming your own life.